09:00 am - 01:00 pmClick to Register: Click to Register
Colicci's cafe, Roehampton Gate,
Windsor Castle (64miles/102km, 1892ft/576m)
Please meet at the Colicci Cafe, Richmond Park from 8.45am for a 9am departure.
Cafe Stop: Cinnamon Café
Train stations on route: Virginia Water, Windsor
Estimated Return Time – 1pm.
***** If you haven’t already, please read our Do’s and Don’ts carefully before RSVPing. ******
**This is a Blue 🧿 ride**
• The pace will be ~22km/hr (13.5 miles/hr) on the flats.
• The average pace for the whole ride will be ~20km/hr (12 miles/hr). Please check your average ride speed on Strava to check you will be ok with this.
• Road bikes are strongly recommended, but hybrids are fine if you can keep the pace.
• If you’re unable to keep the pace, and are slowing the rest of the group down, then we may encourage you to ride alone at your own pace or help you find a train station.
What To Bring
• A cycle helmet and lights (throughout Winter and in bad weather) are mandatory, for your own safety.
• Bring a spare inner tube, pump, and plenty of food & water.
• You will not need a bike lock.
• Only RSVP if you are serious about coming. If you no-show 3 times without 12 hours cancellation notice you will be removed from the group.
• DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU ARE ON THE WAITLIST.
• Keep a close eye on the group if you are on the waitlist as you’re often given a place nearer the time.
• Please ensure you have registered for membership at claphamcycle.com (https://claphamcycle.com/) before attending
We have a Clapham Cycle Whatsapp group which is really useful if for some reason you do lose the group, as more than one person on the ride can see your messages. Join here: https://claphamcycle.com/chat
We value all feedback from our members, and in particular in relation to your experience on the ride. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org – We promise to review and ensure your identity remains anonymous if you so wish.
Please remember to change your RSVP and advise us if you’re running late! It’s best to meet 10 minutes before the start time so we can get organised and have a quick pre-ride briefing.
Any questions please post in the comments section below!
Ride on! 👍
07999 540 548