10:15 am - 01:15 pmEvent Category: Click to Register
Richmond Park Cafe (near the cycle hire)
Please ensure you have registered for membership at claphamcycle.com (https://claphamcycle.com/) before attending
This ride is rated as suitable for all colour abilities – See ability guide here for more information: https://claphamcycle.com/abilityguide/
Please arrive at Richmond Park Colicci Cafe by 10.15 am for a prompt 10.30am departure.
This ride is designed to encourage new cyclists to join our ever growing cycling club. We have many members who have joined our club and have built fitness and are now regulars on our more challenging rides. We see this ride as a perfect starting point to your journey into developing a passion for cycling, building fitness, and becoming a member of our ever growing social community that is Clapham Cycle.
***** If you haven’t already, please read our Do’s and Don’ts carefully before RSVPing. ******
What To Bring
• A cycle helmet and lights (throughout Winter and in bad weather) are mandatory, for your own safety.
• Bring a spare inner tube, pump, and plenty of food & water.
• You will not need a bike lock.
Watch this video some basic tips:
• Only RSVP if you are serious about coming. If you no-show 3 times without 12 hours cancellation notice you will be removed from the group.
• DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU ARE ON THE WAITLIST.
• Keep a close eye on the group if you are on the waitlist as you’re often given a place nearer the time.
We have a Clapham Cycle Whatsapp group which is really useful if for some reason you do lose the group as more than one person on the ride can see your messages.
Join here: https://chat.whatsapp.com/ABVlP57AgJXGgZaKOXMAvX
If you have any questions, please comment below.
Happy cycling 😊