09:30 am - 02:30 pmClick to Register: Click to Register
Colicci Roehampton Gate Cafe
138 Priory Lane
Leave time: 09:30
Please allow enough time to ensure we leave on time.
Windlemere and Ripley Loop
Join us for a cultural ride out to Windlemere and Ripley. This is a very flat ride but great practice for long distance cycling.
Ability: Blue 💙💙💙
**This is a Blue ride**
• The pace will be ~22km/hr on the flats.
• The average pace for the whole ride will be ~20km/hr. Please check your average ride speed on Strava to check you will be ok with this.
• Road bikes are strongly recommended, but hybrids are fine if you can keep the pace.
• a cycle helmet
• front and rear lights
• a spare inner tube, pump and tyre levers
• face mask
• anti-bacterial gel wash and/or latex gloves
• plenty of food and water
• cash and bank card.
You will not need a bike lock.
You must adhere to current Government and British Cycling social distancing guidelines at all times. This includes:
• not joining an organised event if you have had any symptoms of Covid-19 within the last 7 days, or have been in contact with someone showing symptoms within the past 14 days
• maintaining 1+ metres distance from fellow riders at all times, except in an emergency.
Please keep in mind that we may need to cancel events at short notice if Government advice changes or if a ride leader poses a risk of spreading Covid-19. We greatly appreciate your understanding with this.
***** Please read our club polices below. ******
***** Please read our RSVP rules. ******
Please change your RSVP if you can no longer make a ride, or you switch rides. Message your ride leader if you have any issues on the day and write any questions in the comments section below.
Happy cycling 😊