09:00 am - 02:00 pmClick to Register: Click to Register
Colicci Roehampton Gate Cafe
138 Priory Lane
Leave time: 09:00 Starting @ Richmond Park
Please allow enough time to ensure we leave on time.
Peaslake and Box Hill.
** Depending on where people need to get back to we can either finish in Richmond Park or at Clapham Common **
Join us for a spin out to the North Downs of Surrey to the legendary Box Hill and the surrounding area. Box Hill has a fantastic road surface with a steady gradient and a fantastic view overlooking the River Mole at the top!
**This is a Red ride**
• The pace will be 27 km/hr on the flats.
• The average pace for the whole ride will be ~22km/hr.
• Strictly road bikes only.
• a cycle helmet
• front and rear lights
• a spare inner tube, pump and tyre levers
• face mask
• anti-bacterial gel wash and/or latex gloves
• plenty of food and water
• cash and bank card.
You will not need a bike lock.
You must adhere to current Government and British Cycling social distancing guidelines at all times. This includes:
• not joining an organised event if you have had any symptoms of Covid-19 within the last 7 days, or have been in contact with someone showing symptoms within the past 14 days
• maintaining 1+ metres distance from fellow riders at all times, except in an emergency.
Please keep in mind that we may need to cancel events at short notice if Government advice changes or if a ride leader poses a risk of spreading Covid-19. We greatly appreciate your understanding with this.
***** Please read our club polices below. ******
***** Please read our RSVP rules. ******
Please change your RSVP if you can no longer make a ride, or you switch rides. Message your ride leader if you have any issues on the day and write any questions in the comments section below.
Happy cycling 😊